Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Saturday NOTD










This was last Saturday's mani,

Base - Nicole stic feeling girly
Top coat - Covergirl grapevine
Kiss silver
dots made with an orangestick (need to work on my dotting technique)

This mani didn't last long many days as i had bubbles the next day. Not sure if it's cause polish is old or it's the OPI Top coat reacting with it. I'm starting to think it's the Top coat as i didn't add the rhinestone on my ringfinger until the next day and then applied more top coat, and if you can see i have bubbles directly around the rhinestone. I'll test it again some time with my new Seche Vite top coat.

I did get some compliments on the design from the ladies at my friend's stagette in the bar.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty color choice. :) I get bubbling around my rhinestones because I use a really thick coat of topcoat. I always want to really seal them in there.

    I need to have more fun with dots!

    ReplyDelete