Monday, November 1, 2010

Me Encanta Tu Blog Award

A blog award, cause i've been a slow blogger!! The phalanges Files mass tagged me.  The rules are to answer some questions:



1. Why did you create the blog?
 I became obsessed with watching youtube nail art tutorials after my cousin was talking about it on FB and i brought out my konad plates.  I soon found that the nail art tutorial artists had blogs and then remembering i used to blog (never very regularly) it made sense to create a blog dedicated to my attempts at freehand and Konad.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Mostly nail blogs. Have followed crafty blogs before (beading jewelry and some diys)  but they got left behind since i started this blog.  Some makeup tutorials are also included on the blogroll.

3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand? 
I have purchased Mac and love it, very expensive but love the fact the artists teach you to apply your makeup and help you decide what colors to buy for my skintone, and to match the existing colors i have. All the other brands i have owned have expired and been placed in the trash.


4. And a favorite clothing brand?

No favorite, hardly buy clothes, no money as all of it is going to nailpolishes and tools lately. (but i'm on a spending diet now, time to use the polish and tools to create, but i will be getting a Sally Hansen Black pen...hope it works better than my white milky one)


5. What make-up products are essential for you?
Mascara and blush. and nail polish - it is so hard to go a day without polish on my nails.

6. What’s your favorite color?
  Favorite color is red right now.Was blue and before that green.  Favorite polish color - (don't have one yet)

7. What’s your favorite perfume?
Ange ou  demon by Givenchy, Irrestible by Givenchy, Rose essentielle by Bylgari

8. What’s the film you liked the most?
Tim Burtons' Alice in Wonderland, Life as we know it, How to train your dragon, PS i love you, Matrix...oh the list is lengthy and i could go on.
  
9. What countries would you like to go to?
Love to go back to Bali, Indonesia.  Machu Pichu, Peru, Southern Thailand. Would love to try my hand at deepsea diving again so Hawaii is a good choice. (can't think if i have other places on my list in my head)

tag, your it.

No comments:

Post a Comment