Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Room for the Blues + tips

This is Tuesday's mani. Very simple to do and classy. Lots of compliments from people, my chiropractor's receptionist was intrigued today and thought i had talent. It has to do with the right brushes, technique, knowledge and practice. I have little talent compared to the blogs i follow...i'm practicing.  i told her where to get the kiss nail art pens.  they are wonderful, i recommend them.






Base -  OPI No room for the blues  2 coats
Tips - Kiss Nail art paint in black white and silver
Top coat - Seche Vite

I'm pretty impressed it's been a full working day and no tip wear...think i applied the Seche Vite correctly this time.

3 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful Blue. I think I've said this before! I really enjoy the nail art brushes as well. I'm getting better at my left-handed painting skills, but if you notice I rarely have a shot of my right hand! :P

    Tres Chic!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great manicure. I'm loving it. I love the last one you did too. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and fab! I like the blue base color! :)

    ReplyDelete