Sunday, October 24, 2010

My attempt on the Cute Frankenstein Nails for Halloween





Goldiestarling did a tutorial for Halloween, since i purchased this green in my latest haul (next post i promise)  decided to try this design. on the right hand i did the eyes differently but i like them better than the left hand.


right thumb
left hand
left thumb
left fingers

Products used:
Nina Ultra Pro - Leaf me Alone
Rimmel Black Satin (for hair)
Black Kiss Nail art (for outline of hair and pupils and mouth)
White Kiss Nail art (for eyes)
Top coat - Seche Vite



2 comments:

  1. I totally did a drive by Sally's Beauty a few nights back and left drool prints on the window. Heehee.

    OMG THEY HAVE NINA ULTRA PRO?? I'm in so much trouble. :P I saw Finger Paints and Orly through the glass. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love the eyes on the first two shots! Sooo cute! Great green.

    ReplyDelete