Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quickie - DS Extravagance DS026

Just an quick update. I haven't been doing any manicures lately been a little disappointed with the the little to non-growth and the breakage. i think it's the Saskatchewan weather.  It's been cold the last week.  Today it was -40C.  can't wait till March then hopefully we will get some warmer days.
For the last week, I've been thinking of putting on some Broadway nails have had the tips picked out for each nail just need to glue them to the nails but i think the process is scaring me (i think the last time i tried falsies was as a teen) I keep wondering if it will damage my natural nails when i go to remove them, wondering if soccer will cause the nails to pop off (just what i need a false nail in my goalie glove).

Here is the latest color i did on my nails  but apparently didn't take pics of the mani so here is some swatches on the falsies.



Black base with DS applied overtop - one coat each.

Apparently some cat hair snuck into the pic too.


OPI DS Extravagance DS026 - i love this color
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment