Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tuesday Nail of the day - fishnet stockings & M3

I wasn't sure what design to do on my nails, so i started with the base coat of Light a candle. then watched youtube for ideas. (i have a lot of cleanup to do around the nails...this is something i forget to do and the pictures show me how bad it really looks)


I wanted to try to use my kiss nailart paint so i found this fishnet design. It was a tutorial from glamerousGabby that i viewed . She speaks German but she has subtitles on this one and it was a good tutorial to watch.
I decided to do every second nail as it was getting late and i should have gone to bed, so i thought every second nail would speed up the process.
But then i continued to play and add glitter and rhinestones and made a mess out of this above ring fingernail. If i do this fishnet design again i will ensure my base color only has one layer or the base on the tips has only one layer as the black tips are already chipping one day later. But then again i just chipped a nail before soccer too so it's time to shorten all my nails. *boo some of them where getting very long*
Decided i had to do something on the non fishnet nails, so i used M3 for some simple hearts using the same Rimmel black. The hearts are much more faded than if i would have used the konad special polish...*i need black konad special polish and silver glitter nailart paint and white nailart paint*


Products used:
Nicole - light a candle
Rimmel black
Kiss nail art - black
Konad Top coat silver glitter
Used Konad image plate M3

today was a beautiful day in Saskatchewan, so beautiful these flowers decided to open up. they are sungoddess'. These are new flowers to me, that i planted this year...can't remember the name to them right now. I absolutely love them, they usually only open up when the sun is shining all day long. I will be planting these again next year, but in a bigger pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment