Thursday, April 21, 2011

April designs so far



Legend:
Base:  OPI Yoga-ta get this blue!
Strip color: OPI No room for the blues
Topcolor:  Seche Vite

Inspiration was the blue lattice from Simple Little Pleasures even though her blog post shows in purple, she did a blue version in one of her slideshows, so i didn't even pick the color besides doing the reversal color scheme - she had light blue with dark stripes.






Base:  Avon Urban Grey
Strip:  LA colors Art Deco Blue
Dots:  White and OPI Yoga-ta get this blue!
Inspiration:  was from this picture "retro purple" sorry can't remember which blogger this picture came from. (if you know please let me know so i can give credit where credit is due)

Bad blurry photo

I did like this mani but i didn't get great pics
Base: OPI Funky Dunky
Dots:  Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear Plum Power
Rhinestone: from a sticker package from the dollar store




Current mani on my fingers tonight.
Base:  Zoya Melanie (love the color but needs thinner, it's old and maybe a third coat)
Flowers: (free hand)
Pink dots:  Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Hot Magenta
Yellow center:  Nicole by OPI Yellow It's Me
Green stems: Konad green (i was lazy and it was right in front of me cause i was going to Konad but the first stamp onto my finger wrecked the base coat, so i switched my action plan and did the flowers) i don't recommend to use Konad green again as it was very thick.


That's it for now.  Have to take off this mani tomorrow as usual my name polish is good for one full day and then the next day some nails are looking really bad.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the second one! The first one is graphic and cool too. And I dig flowers all the time! :)
    Hope you have a nice Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete