Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Pretties

Alas, i am alive.  Sorry for the long hiatus.  Whenever i seem to do my nails it's not fun it's just color and then i take so long to take it off.  Well decided it was christmas and i couldn't let this Rainbow Connection not be worn during the Xmas season.








Please forgive the cuticles and the messy cleanup, i was running late for soccer and tomorrow's hot shower will clean up the flakies.  Will try to update better photos tomorrow. (also  please forget the bleeding red on the white nails i forgot how temperament red can be and i should learn to clean my top coat brush on paper after applying it on top of red)

Legend:
All colors are OPI
White - Alpine Snow
Red - From A to Zurich
Green (Jade actually) - Jade is the new black
Flakies/sparkles - Rainbow connection

Last year, i was regretting not purchasing Party Hearty so when i seen the Rainbow connection i know i had to have it.  I have no idea about a comparison between the two but my favorite hand is my left hand (little bit less sparkles)

So i'm going to attempt to blog one a week.  I'm thinking Friday night will be my posting night but that might change.

Side note:
Just to let the anyone know i am using Myfitnesspal for my healthy eating/lifestyle change journey so if you are on MFP feel free to add me - Alikat789 (i'm not calling it a diet cause it's not a diet it's a way of life)
I have about 70-85lbs to lose. i haven't set my long term goals yet but one short term goal is 10 lbs by Valentine's day.


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, 
Cheers to everyone during this holiday season.

Here's to me posting another blog before christmas of my next set of nails before Xmas - cause to be honest i am hoping these nails make it past two days of wearing.  I seem to be struggling with peeling and breaking nails again.  Time for cuticle cream, more water and ??? i forget the other things i need to do....well on that forgetful note i better get some sleep as i'm starting to be forgetful.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely festive nails!!! ^__^ I'm saving the best for last :P Happy holidays and festivities to you too!

    ReplyDelete