Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday post - non-nail related

It's wednesday but i don't have a current mani to show you, i'm in the middle of painting my bedroom so my nails are the last thing on my mind.  Actually i'm going to take this Beige Sally Hansen Insta-Dry off right now.  it lasted for one day on my nails before they polish started to crack and peel. But here is a current pic of me with my new Dilem glasses - i love them, they have interchangeable arms (temples).  You get 2 pairs with the frames and you can purchase more temples to add to your collection.  If you know me you might understand my constant need for change and to have collections.   Happy Humpday.

2 comments:

  1. They look great on you! :) You have to show us more chnges after this one! Show us your growing collections :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fabulous! If I wore glasses I'd be exactly the same way! I love being able to mix and match stuff. Happy Weekend! Time is just zooooming by! We need to get together. <3

    ReplyDelete