Friday, September 10, 2010

NOTD

I did this latest manicure on Monday night, waiting until Tuesday after work to apply top coat...bad idea...think i'm starting to learn now. Also still trying to be patient with polish and apply thin layers and try to cleanup the mani afterwards better. It's a learning process!!!

these pics where taking on Thursday. Friday night (tonight) i will be removing this mani and doing another. I will try to take fresh pics before the polish goes on the tips.






Love this nail as i stamped almost perfectly with the gold...looks better in person.





Base coat - OPI I'm Fondue of you
Konad Black
Konad Image plate M64

1 comment:

  1. I'm fondue You is a neat colour. I might have to add it to my collection!

    I am still so lazy about polish application, and frequently find myself waiting sooo long for polish to dry because I've applied it too thickly or didn't wait long enough between coats. I ding my nails up almost as soon as I finish them, so I am always taking pics right away in case I botch them. *LOL* Cleaning up using acetone and a little paintbrush has really changed my polish world!

    ReplyDelete