Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Polish Haul

Over the weekend, i found a sale on Nicole by OPI at Shoppers Drug Mart, i picked up the yellow for $3Cdn and $7.99 for the remaining colors.



Light a Candle
Play Fair
Make mine lime
Yellow it's me


Did a swatch on my nails.
needed three coats of the yellow it's me and Make mine lime.



Also picked up a Nicole Stic thinking it was a thin brush or dotting tool applicator. But it's just nailpolish in a stick, works alright but the color is very muted, little bit of pink but mostly cloudy (white) color. (forgot to do a swatch with this one)



These colors didn't stay on my nails long as i forgot to put the topcoat and started to dig in my flowerbed, hence to say my tips were looking a little loss of color. So i took these swatches off after two days.

Did a new mani with Konad last night? I'm enjoying it will take pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment